You can save your progress by signing in to Game Center (on iOS) or Google Play (on Android). When you start playing with your new device, your old account will be automatically restored as long as you're signed in.
If you are changing from Android to iOS or vice versa, we can do the manual recovery. Please follow these steps:
- Download the game to your new device. The game will create you a new account automatically.
- Connect your new account to Facebook (with the same Facebook profile as your main account).
- Submit a new support request. Please add the following details:
- The Account Identifier of the game currently on your new device. You can find it by first tapping Menu, then Options and finally About. It's the string starting with a # sign in the top left corner of the screen.
- Exact player name of the account you'd like to recover
- Player experience level of the account
- The name of the Alliance you belong to, as well as your rank there